Friday, July 9, 2010

Hello, Lover

Yum.



This is my recent Amazon splurge. Macadamia oil is supposed to be excellent as a dressing base. I was daydreaming about what to do with it - even had some wild notions like mixing it with a bit of cocoa powder and cacao nibs, and dressing a bowl full of quartered strawberries with it.

And macadamia nuts? Practically my favorite snack. Weirdly enough, they cost significantly less per ounce when you buy them in pieces - as in for baking. Fine by me. I'll sprinkle some on my salad with a bit of gorgonzola and some kumatos and call it a day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I cherish your comments, each and every one!

Please note that comments that are off-topic or of a gratuitously promotional nature will not be published. Also, for reasons of privacy, comments with my name or family members' names will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...