Friday, July 16, 2010

Kerrygold Dubliner

Sweet curds and whey, I have found a new love in my life. It's Kerrygold Dubliner cheese! Go figure, I found it at my local Super Wal-Mart. I later found out that it also goes for about $5/lb. at Costco (and the whiskey cheddar Kerrygold cheese goes for $7/lb.) - about half the price that it is anywhere else. It just makes my tastebuds sing - somewhere between cheddar, parmesan, and aged gouda. Would be really excellent with a sweet German white wine. Here's the nutritional info, straight from the Kerrygold site:

For 100 g. Dubliner
Protein 26 g
Carbohydrate 0.2 g
Fat 32 g

And pinch me now, it's grass fed!! I now know that it is imperative that I seek out some Kerrygold butter as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I cherish your comments, each and every one!

Please note that comments that are off-topic or of a gratuitously promotional nature will not be published. Also, for reasons of privacy, comments with my name or family members' names will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...