Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday Grok-Friendly Recipe Hunt - Primal Matriarch

This Friday's Grok-Friendly Recipe Hunt hunted up AndreAnna's blog Primal Matriarch. I am a fan of AndreAnna's very forthright style and especially her desire to recreate classics for her family (including young children) that results in primal fare! Here are some of AndreAnna's recipes that have caught my eye lately:

Primal Mini Apple Pie Bake - Can't wait to try these as the holidays approach. Plus, who doesn't love their own ramekin?

Sweet and Savory Morroccan Beef Stew - I love trying new exotic flavor combos so this one is on my hot list for the next time I get stew meat on sale.

Grain-Free and Gluten-Free Cheez-Its - 'Nuff said.|

Twice-Cooked Chicken and Cabbage Stir-Fry - I am craving Asian food like mad, and my skills haven't yet caught up with my demanding taste buds. Thus I'll rely on AndreAnna's and her husband's acquired skills. :)

Bacon and Crab Stuffed Mushrooms - Superbowl 2011, here I come.

1 comment:

  1. This was so awesome - thank you for featuring me! I'm glad you like my recipes! Hit me up with any questions or comment you have!

    -AndreAnna

    ReplyDelete

I cherish your comments, each and every one!

Please note that comments that are off-topic or of a gratuitously promotional nature will not be published. Also, for reasons of privacy, comments with my name or family members' names will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...