Monday, June 6, 2011

Lunchbox #89


Today, my husband's packed lunch featured (clockwise):

  • Steak salad with spinach, sugar snap peas, cold leftover steak, and cooled oven-roasted pepper strips
    (My husband isn't much of a salad dressing guy, but if he were I'd have packed some balsamic vinaigrette separately. The pepper strips were coated in lots of Kerrygold and seasoning while roasted under the broiler for about 10 minutes, though, so that adds a nice bit of fat.)
  • Some raw almonds
  • Sliced strawberries and blueberries (oh, how I love seasonal produce!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I cherish your comments, each and every one!

Please note that comments that are off-topic or of a gratuitously promotional nature will not be published. Also, for reasons of privacy, comments with my name or family members' names will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...