Friday, November 30, 2012

Lunchbox #192

 
Today, my kindergartner's lunchbox featured (clockwise from left):

  • About 1/2 oz. of chicken Braunschweiger from U.S. Wellness Meats
  • A 100 calorie pack of guacamole
  • An organic carrot...for some reason my 5 year old finds it really hilarious to have a huge, whole peeled carrot. Whatever has her eating her veggies, I say!
  • Some preservative free salami
  • A Bubbies pickle
  • An organic apple
  • A couple of maple flax crackers, some raisins, and a few chocolate chips
So thankful it's Friday!

What was in your lunchbox today?

~

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a marvelous lunch for a kindergartner - is she still catching flack for what she eats from her classmates?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so, but it's harder to get info because I'm also not trying to probe her and act all freaked out about it. I'm getting the sense that they make fun of almost everybody's lunches in one way or another, too.

      Delete

I cherish your comments, each and every one!

Please note that comments that are off-topic or of a gratuitously promotional nature will not be published. Also, for reasons of privacy, comments with my name or family members' names will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...