Monday, November 19, 2012

The 100K Holiday Row

It started at our Crossfit box. Our coaches challenged us to row at least 100k between Thanksgiving and Christmas. No, not us all together. Us each. I dove in without a second thought.

Soon I was chatting about this flirtation with insanity on Twitter. Something about flirting with insanity appeals to Crossfitters; soon AndreAnna of Life As A Plate and Daniel of Grizzly Strong were committed - and AndreAnna's Crossfit gym members even committed to tie their rowing to a food bank donation with each milestone they hit in the coming weeks.

So, are you looking for an exercise challenge over the holidays? Do you have access to a rower? Are you in?

If so, comment here or ping us on Twitter. We'll be updating using hashtag #100kholidayrow.

ETA: I unfortunately reinjured an old back problem during the Thanksgiving WOD, so I probably won't be able to participate. I'm leaving this post here, though, for Crossfit and rowing enthusiasts who would still like to hear about it and learn how they can participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I cherish your comments, each and every one!

Please note that comments that are off-topic or of a gratuitously promotional nature will not be published. Also, for reasons of privacy, comments with my name or family members' names will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...